How would I define myself?
An Arranger, an orchestrator, a software programmer, a music copyist, an educator, a pianist, and a conductor.
These are all the different roles I carry out on a daily basis. However, from a holistic point of view, I would define myself as a composer with fresh ideas, a creative and versatile approach, not afraid to experiment, willing to collaborate and of course, passionate about writing music.
- 2017 Finale certified user
- 2016 Arranger and Conductor Magister Espresso Orchestra
- 2016 Composer of “Twinkle Fifth” – Published by The Shanghai Conservatory of Music Press.
- 2016 Artistic Direction TONY HADLEY (Spandau Ballet) "That's Life" project
- 2015 "Segnalazione speciale" to the song "Cantate al Signore un canto nuovo "Premio Accademia Musicale di Oderzo”
- 2014 "Segnalazione di Merito" to the song "Keep moving from this mountain" VI Concorso Nazionale di Composizione Corale "Nella Città dei Gremi" Sassari
- 2012 Cooper Quiz for Videonews: score for telecast "CooperQuiz"
- 2012 Ranked second at Bargajazz International Big Band Composition and Arrangement Contest, with original song "Are you Funking Kidding Me?"
- 2012 DOP for Videonews: score for telecast "DOP – Territori Eccellenti"
- 2011 Composer of "Psalm96 – God of the Universe" for mixed Choir SATB and piano, first performed in Alessandria, Italy
- 2009 Ranked fifth at Bargajazz International Big Band Composition and Arrangement Contest, with Tom Harrell's "Little Dancer" arrangement
- Master’s Degree in Jazz Music
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Classical Piano
I aim at constantly writing music for visual media which is moving and exciting.